Rouge

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Over the winter break I fell in love with the color red and although this inspo board seems more of a February, romantic-esque feel but I feel like red is more of a powerful and independent hue which is how I kinda feel entering the year. I've also been feeling very inspired by Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe especially this outfit, the snakeskin boots with the fur is such a look! Along with the throwbacks, 60's mod is making a comeback and I seem to think that we are slowly going backwards with the 70's being last years highlight, but again I am totally for here for it and I already ordered a beret and turtle neck as a main staple has been my thing.

At the beginning of each month I plan on sharing either an inspiration board or playlist to keep you updated on what I'm dancing to and what's keeping me motivated. I combined the two for this month just to show you what it looks like and would really appreciate the feedback I really enjoyed making the collages and want to add sparkles and flowers and other crazy and dainty stuff next! Thanks for reading as always and again, Happy New Year.

No comments :