6 Piece Summer Lust List - Zara

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Today was my last day of school and if you read my last post, I am very excited for what summer has to bring me and just relax because well school sucks a lot of times. I'm also ecstatic for dressing up this season so here is what is on my shopping list featuring items from one of my fave places, Zara! Hopefully these will give you some ideas of what your look is for the heat.

A bit different than my typical sets but it's always good to switch things up.

Knitted halter top $12.90 is essential and I'm actually surprised I don't own any def need in every color but not only is it comfortable it's super versatile and can really escalate a look.

Chambray dress with frills $49.90 i'm in full support of the new love for denim, ever since Alexa Chung's AG Jeans line but I mean who wasn't? Denim is a retro classic that will never die, am I right ladies!

Printed camisole top $49.90 I find the off the shoulder look very flattering as well is a little risque *wink wink* but this top is a gorgeous burnt orange and also breathable. 

Backpack with foldover flap $35.90 first off I've been on the hunt for an affordable, school size and affordable black pleather or leather backpack (doesn't matter to me) and this one has checked off all the requirements. I plan on using this cute accessory for summer adventures and the upcoming school year. 

Faux eyelet suede skirt $39.90 Julie Sarinana and Danielle Bernstein (two great bloggers ahhhh!!) both gals have been rocking the rustic 70's western look and I'm loving it. This skirt has the look with a touch of girlyness which is totally more me and will be super adorable paired with a comfy and simple white tee. 

Patchwork print jumpsuit 49.90 this cute get up is really interesting to me. Patches are a must for me this year I NEED IT! They're just pleasing to look at as well as fun and on the other hand a cool granny quilt look.

No comments :