christmas/birthday haul

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So my SWEET SIXTEEN and Christmas is sadly over along with this year. I didn't do much for Christmas except for a huge feast (thanks mom, especially for the bacon cheese stuffed baked potato) and sitting in my pjs all day. I was literalllllllyyy full of food and am also overwhelmed by the amount of gifts/money from my family. I'm not sure what else to say about Christmas but thanks again family and here is what I got readers:


Vampire Weekend MVOTC tee from here (two years after the album came out but whatever! || Houndstooth scarf from Forever 21 || High-waisted boyfriend jeans from Forever 21 || Bralets from Forever 21


Sketch book idk where from but super cute!!!! || "It" by Alexa Chung from Barnes and Noble || #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso from Barnes and Noble 


Mug from Target || Ferrero Roche, you can get it anywhere and probably one of the best chocolate || H&M gift card || I LUV CHIPOTLE CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE, gift card || also got a Target gift card


MY FAVE CHRISTMAS GIFT -  new docs!!!!

NOW MY BDAY!!! I'm finally 16 as of yesterday and got to spend the whole day doing my fave thing.... Shopping. I forgot to take a ootd bc I was too happy but I wore a pleather pleated skirt and houndstooth top and make up was on FLEEK.  I also got to have a dinner and Cheesecake Factory and when I got my cheesecake VAMPIRE WEEKEND PLAYED. It was so ironic but I had a great bday and couldn't of been better. Anyways away from that here's what I bought and received as gifts!


With my Christmas money I bought a grey cowl neck sweater from Forever 21, a grey chiffon top from Nordstrom Rack (I would go soon the sale is too good!) and I got a pink poodle-ish fuzzy cardigan from H&M.



Since our wait for Cheesecake Factory was an hour, we headed to the mall. Spontaneously, I wanted to check out Sephora since my aunt said they do your eyebrows super good and lately I've been trying out more makeup. I got my eyebrows done and the girl was super nice and let me tell you my eyebrows looked amazingly fierce (a tad narcissistic but it was my birthday). Because of that I ended up buying the Anastasia Brow Duo (what the girl used on me) and got a free brush. I also signed up for their Beauty Club and since it was my birthday I got a free lipstick and mascara sample. 



Lastly from my Mom and Grandma I got what I've been wanting for sooooooo long, a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, along with that I got the matching wallet, both so cute for Spring/Summer. I also got another Target gift card, thanks auntie Jas!!

No comments :