free/flowy/fringe

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Kimonos are just super simple pieces that can make an outfit become more appealing and exciting. Typically they have fringe and chiffon with a tribal or paisley print, are very shawl like and give a flowy and free, 70's vibe. 

I was in the mood to take semi-"artsy" pics. and I got this new super playful paisley-ish printed, velvet and chiffon kimono from TJ Maxx last weekend, sooooo this was definitely fate. Since the kimono has velvet trim it is more fitting for Winter than other kimonos. Underneath I wore a black v-neck shift tank top from Aritzia. For bottoms I wore my current new favorite jeans that have rips in the knees and are from Forever 21 along with my necklace. To wrap (christmas pun?) the outfit up I paired it with the classic, Chelsea Boots from Pacsun. 






No comments :