haul: columbus day sales!!

Monday, October 13, 2014

So I got some retail therapy in and thought I'd share because I'm so happy with the sales that happened this weekend and I got things checked off my wishlist!


Saturday I went to the Twin Cities Premium Outlet and not only was the pumpkin spice latte I had was great but Pacsun was having a buy 3 and get 40% off so I got on that deal and bought these Chelsea booties which are super easy to wear along with a floral circle scarf and simple layering rings.


On Sunday I went to Mall of America which surprisingly wasn't as hectic as it usually is, sadly the only place I bought stuff was Nordstrom Rack. My grandma actually bought this sweater for me and picked it out it's sOooOooOOoo soft and I love the dainty color and feel of it. Lastly is my favorite item I got (again thanks grandma), but this vest has been on my wishlist for far to long. I love that it's not that over-powering with the balance of the (faux) fur in the front and knit in the back and when I saw it, it gave me the feel of the city again because its such an odd piece but gives off a huge statement. 

All photos taken with Nikon D3100. 

No comments :