edgy, preppy and nomadic

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Yesterday in my fashion class my teacher told us to wake up today and look in the mirror and say, "I look good today, I am going to have a great day." And I think shes right, when your pleasant with your outfit your day doesn't feel too bad. I'm usually not a negative person so my day was like every day, with the exception of having picture worthy outfit for you today!

White pocket button up from the Kardashian Kollection at Sears || Army green anorak jacket from Wet Seal || Plaid skater skirt from Marshalls || Open knit socks from TJ Maxx || Chelsea Boots from PacSun || World map watch from Urban Outfitters || Rustic Bracelet from Pier 1 Imports || Rings from Pacsun 



I also felt very Alexa Chung-esque with her signatures like the button up and chelsea boots.





I got a lot of great feedback from my last post through Twitter and Instagram so thanks again to those people and love you!!

Photos taken with iPhone

No comments :