Modern Day Hippy

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Two blog posts this week to make up for last week. Today I am envisioning my inner Jackie Burkhart but with a 2015 street look. In The Fashion Citizen's recent vlog, Melissa is rocking an olive green bomber with bootcuts and Zara booties and I was totally digging it! I've only worn these bell bottoms once on "decade day" during homecoming week but I definetly needed to bring them back especially how often I mentioned my obsession with the denim trend this year. I'm still keepin' it 70's with the turtle neck and denims but my personal touch was of course the half bun and bomber which is my fave right now and an essential I think everyone needs. Stay groovy!


BDG Flares (Similar) || Ann Taylor turtleneck from Salvation Army (Similar) || Bomber from TJ Maxx (Similar) || Booties from Kohls (Similar)

No comments :