Love in Stereo

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Yes, I was referencing Night Time, My Time in the title of this post because that is how I feel the "vibe" - aka dark, spooky, electric signs, messy hair etc - of today's photos have and Sky Ferreira is the best. I was envisioning a disposable distressed look and I think I achieved it. One of my favorite collection of disposable camera looks is a super rad gal from NYC, Ellis also known as edgyellis, check them out! This outfit also needed that rough, street vibe because it made me feel super bad ass - specifically because I am rocking *flips hair* my (p)leather jacket and patent oxford platforms. In addition to this, I am soooooooo ready for winter fashion, velvet, suede, black and burgundy, what's your fave season?

Velvet mock neck from Forever 21 (Similar) || Burgundy pants from H&M (Similar) || Pleather moto jacket from Forever 21 (Similar) || Patent platform oxfords from Target (Similar) || "Stephanie" name plate necklace was a gift

No comments :