Spring Thaw Sunday: OOTD + Mini Haul + Playlist

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hope everyone's having a fabulous sunny weekend and happy International Women's Day. If you're here on the Midwest your probably enjoying this refreshing weather aka 50 degrees aka we don't have to layer! I spent the day doing the typical retail therapy, chowin' down and a lil' dancing that I'd love to share to start of the season.

New Tunes
I've been into Flume and other electronic-ish music, dream pop and some other stuff (old and new songs) lately so here it is:

Sleepless - Flume
Australia - The Shins
Canoe - Small Black
Collapse (feat. Memorecks) - Zed's Dead
Keep Her Close - Odeasza
It's Not You I'ts Me - Coconut Records
All Over - Cruisr
S'cooled - Blood Orange
Falling Short - Lapsley

Today's fit 
Tan light-weight sweater from H&M || Boyfriend jeans from Urban Outfitters || Chelsea boots from Pacsun || Cateye sunnies from Wish App || Marc Jacobs purse from Nordstrom





After making my sis take the pics of me in our garage (background inspired by Alina from Threaded Flower, We as in my family and I headed to the mall which was quite a pleasant drive, the freeway and lakes always match up very well and make a good scene so thank you Minnesota. 

Haul
I definitely hit the deal jackpot today shopping because only spent about twenty dollars on and outfit, two pairs of shoes and a lip stain. Three of the items were on a planned Polyvore wish list I was going to post this week but I found them for great prices!



Old Navy always has the coolest classic essentials and I was fortunate to find the softest turtleneck sweater for 5 bucks! I also got these medium slightly distressed jeans for $8.99 and suede flats for $5.99. But my best purchase today were these white jellies from Cotton On for a teeny tiny price of $3!


I bought this lip stain yesterday but this was also a steal, it was originally $18 but on sale for 5. I am so in love with the cute mint packaging. 

Good eats
Last we had a nice early dinner at a pho resturaunt which has one of the greatest crispy egg noodles which my mom was craving and totally got everyone hungry.




This coffee is my absolutely and positively my favorite coffee ever. It's a Vietnamese coffee that has condensed milk in it and oh my goodness you must try yourself. 


No comments :