blogging || expectations vs reality

Friday, March 20, 2015

This post was done by Lydia of Fashion Influx and I thought it was super cool because as bloggers we tend to want to be perfectionists by always having unique outfits everyday or having a clean space, etc, but irl we're not, and I don't who has the time for that. These are some of my imperfections that shape who I am in a tad humorous way.

Expectation---Organization---Reality

I definitely try to keep tidy but I pretty much rush every morning and when I get home from school I just get way too tired to clean. 

Expectaion---Diet---Reality

Photo worthy food isn't an everyday thing, that's all.

Expectation---Schedule---Reality

I forget I have a schedule most times tbh and my real schedule is the one on the right which is just one big mess and sometimes I finish too late to post and have a little argument with myself whether if I should post that day or not.

Expectation---Instagram---Reality

"Wow cute brunch in bed" sike it's noon and I took Monday. And after I've probably taken 416846 photos then took and hour and a half to debate if I like it.

I'm so good at make-up and never get lipstick on my teeth please hire me Sephora

I hope this conveyed a little bit of my personality as well as entertaining and get through to you in the words of Hannah Montana, ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ "Nobody's Perfect"♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

No comments :