spring basics wishlist

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

spring basics


Spring has made it's superior return for 2015 it actually feels slightly like Summer! I'm ready to embrace this weather by picking out the best basics to satisfy this change and myself.

 For tops I want a sleeveless turtleneck because well I'm not necessarily ready to let go of my chunky knits but also because Spring still has the cool breezes you will need a sweater. I also chose this poplin button down for it's versatility. 

I am so obsessed with Alexa Chung's line for AG Jeans and my favorite piece is the button down a-line denim skirt. This one is a dupe from MissSelfridge for a much affordable price. I've been living in boyfriend jeans since the year started but I do not own a pair with no rips or dark wash so it's a must.

T-shirt dresses are definitely an element of complete comfort, I own a grey one but not stripes and stripes are my fave!

To walk the walk I must have the perfect pairs. The classic Adidas Superstars that my grandpa owned are now the hottest trend and at first I wasn't feeling them but after spotting them on my favorite bloggers I now need a pair of trainers. For a more femme look I've been on the hunt for the perfect block heel with ankle strap. I will have to pick up these ones from Topshop because they are way to cute and soooooo me.

Lastly I need a carry all tote. The cut on this reversible tote is very unique and two different ones in two bags... whats better than that? To me they also give off a natural vibe great for this season. I also want this nail wrap bangle that is just a simple statement and kinda cool! I seen a choker version on Stephanie from The Fashion Citizen on Youtube which made her outfit very sleek.

Bloglovin ♥ Instagram


No comments :