simple/minimal ootw

Friday, February 6, 2015

Hi, lovelies, hope your week wasn't to stressful. Mine was a tad but it's all over now because the weekend is upon us! I also found out today I've reached 50 followers on my blog (via Bloglovin), so I'm super grateful for you all. 

This week I decided to wear some simple and monochrome outfits that are not only trendy but comfy enough for school. I also decided these would be cute and different mirror selfy style and saved me 
time. I hope you enjoy and get some inspo off these outfits ♥

MONDAY



Turtleneck from Kohls || Faux fur vest from Nordstrom || High waisted jeans from PacSun || Comme Des Garcons Play x Converse from SSense

TUESDAY



Cowl neck sweater from Forever 21 || Knee rip jeans from Forever 21 || Chelsea Boots from PacSun

WEDNESDAY



Shawl (gift) || Blouse from H&M || Combat boots from Steve Madden 

THURSDAY



Pink cropped sweater from Nordstrom || Rectangle Necklace from Forever 21 || Black roller jeans from Garage || Chelsea boots from PacSun

FRIDAY
(aka today's outfit and my fave!)



Black ribbed crop top from Brandy Melville || Vintage wash boyfriend jeans from Urban Outfitters || Snakeskin belt from Target || Boots from Doc Martens

No comments :