NYFW 2015 Favorites

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hey Upper East Siders, our favorite annual event of the Winter/Spring is over but it made a statement alright and if you weren't front row for Eleanor Waldorf's show, where were you? Hope that was a cute introduction but for real, lets talk about my runway faves because let me tell you I am obsessed with tooooo many collections this year.

3.1 PHILLIP LIM

Lim mixed boho and street fits and made them look super cozy and that bomber jacket is definitely a staple/must-have. The gals also give off a "I don't really give a fuck" tough look with those fierce shades and pointed booties.






DONNA KARAN


Not only am I digging the shape of these but the olive color will forever be a love of mine and a pop of color for the crunchy leaf seasons.





PRABAL GURUNG

I think I just have a thing for turtlenecks............


RODARTE

These runway looks are bold and sharp. I dont know about anyone else but leather just makes me feel super powerful and #GIRLBOSS. Kate and Laura made collection is just sooooooo cool, like honestly who came up with the hot pants and dainty lace combo amazingly adventurous. This has got to be my favorite of all Fall/Winter 2015 collections.





DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

 A show with Kendall is a show I will always be obsessed with. This year I've obviously became obsessed with Diane after getting to know her and how to work with her through various eps of House of DVF. The classic wrap dress has never been the same and never will, Diane brings us lust-worthy dresses with semi oriental floral patterns and made the look eclectic with fun ol' furs.





CREATURES OF THE WIND

MORE TURTLENECKS AHHHHHH... I am so googly eyed over the clog-ish shoes not only for Fall but also Summer. I always enjoy Shane and Christopher's looks because they are way ordinary, minimal and effortless glam.






VICTORIA BECKHAM

Posh Spice never fails that's all!



Photos from Vogue

No comments :