black friday haul

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Don't want to go on a long blurb so just wanna say family came to visit last week and gave me and Christmas money and this weekend more family came to visit and took my sister and I shopping as our Christmas gift so with that and the money from last weekend I have a large haul to share plus there were some (THANK GOD) great deals this weekend. 



Velvet tee (kinda turtle neck-ish) from Forever 21 || White pocket tee (BDG) from Urban Outfitters



Floral crinkle blouse (BDG from Urban Outfitters



Houndstooth crop top from Forever 21



Hooded houndstooth scarf from Urban Outfitters || Black jeans from H&M || No shows from Urban Outfitters || Pleather pleated skirt from Forever 21..... my personal fave, first of all black, second pleather, third....versatile!! || Leaves headband from Pacsun


Burgundy shawl from Pacsun || Black knit sweater from H&M

No comments :