No Pizza for Prom

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Self-improvement is a never ending cycle featuring the catalyst, the action, the distraction and the failure (at least that's how I see it.) Although I've been such a busy body since the year started; I've also become super lazy. From my 16 in 2016 list I completed about 6 of my goals but the rest such as less coffee has just crashed and burned. But this time IM SERIOUS, I hope and think: The catalyst is prom and summer and the situation is my skin. All I do on weekends is lay around, drink coffee and sleep in more than I should. In the summer I was literally glowing and my skin was at its peak and I was super active, drank only tea and water, and just felt good about myself and motivated to do more things that benefit me and make me happy during my alone times such as making quality content. I will not be pizza face during prom, I will keep writing, and I would love to have a cute bod for summer so here are my new realistic goals I have for myself for this quarter of the year.

1. Coffee is only allowed on weekends before 11 a.m. You can have it once during the weekdays if your friends want to go to a cute place or Starbucks - HOWEVER Starbucks has other options boo. Along with this cut out pop, drink tea at least once a day, and always drink water.

2. Less screen aka iPhone time during school and hanging with friends, you only have a few months with them!

3. Use DSLR often, you love cute photos especially in high quality.

4. Exercise once a day as in do your squats and crunches.

5. Keep snacking to a minimal, no snacks after 8 p.m.

6. Don't touch your face

7. Clean your makeup brushes often

8. Read more - it's fun.

9. On school days wake up at 6 instead of 6:50

10. Keep doing you and have fun, life has been way too good lately

No comments :