Timeless Turtleneck

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

This month has been very busy and I am just realizing now that I literally shopped till I dropped almost every week (this is a lie I bought like 2 or 3 things but that's plenty for me) and a lot of the items were super cheap and good for the school year which I am slowly preparing for. I love doing hauls, watching them, reading about them so here is my collective haul of July!
Camel turtleneck from Goodwill || Black mockneck crop top from H&M || Olive turtleneck from local consignment shop

Someone please stop me from buying turtlenecks! I love them but I need to stop I need to get blouses and step out my comfort zone but I mean look how cute the olive green on is and was only $5.
I feel like a middle aged mom with 2 kids and one on the way every time I shop at Gap but everything is so soft - especially this romper which is from the pyjama section - and the quality at Gap is just amazing.
Pleated skirt from Marshalls
Suede is so in this season with the whole 70's trend. These shorts were only $3 at H&M and I've already gotten a ton of wear out of it.
Ring set from H&M
Patent slides from Target
Alright lastly (don't judge me), I got this button up at Walmart. I know gross and whatever but I mean wally world is the closest thing to thrifting but new clothes which is a plus and I could not leave with out this button up, it's a great basic and I love the color!

No comments :