bts

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Today was my first day of junior year at a new school and it was a whole different scenery than my last. Although today was weird, awkward start but I'm pretty excited for my some of my classes like design and fashion and it was nice meeting new people today.

First day of school is always that day aka outfit must be on point (judge me if you may) but I always get excited for dressing for school. At my old school my friends would tell me I need to under dress or wear sweats.... never! I love expressing my self through my clothes and accessories, in my opinion it makes me feel comfortable and just me being me when I dress up. My back to school outfit is really minimal and simple....and stripes, my fave, but I think that really explains my style and here and there I'll add colorful, elaborate pieces for simple essentials.

Black and white racerback crop top from American Eagle Outfitters || Black skater skirt from Forever 21 || Light wash distressed denim jacket from Hollister || Black gladiator pointed flats from Bamboo from Marshalls 





Dutch braid and messy bun, plain winged liner and mascara



All photos taken with Nikon D3100

No comments :