Solstice and San Pellegrino

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The first day of Summer was about a week ago; however, my retreat began 4 weeks ago, but it hasn't felt like vacation till the last 2, and what have I be en doing? Thriving for the season. There is no other time of the year I feel so free, no matter if the spirit comes from not being obligated to wake as early or brunching lakeside. 

My mindset has been working towards genuinely having a positive attitude at all times, and at least having various adventures in the course of each week -- bike rides to Chipotle count too! With all the rush and excitement I'll be embracing, tunes always comes along and I want you to take in all of it during your vacation; it doesn't last forever but as soon as you know it you'll be sippin' on blood orange sparkling San Pellegrino (the best duh....)  and groovin' to good ol Jimi Hendrix throughout another bold as love solstice.

No comments :