Safari Granny

Monday, June 20, 2016

I am back after a 2 week hiatus due to the grandest events such as graduating high school and starting off my summer! My current personal hasn't tweaked much since we've last talked but here are three obsessions: rustic gems, floral prints, and anything a generic granny tourist would rock. This look was my father's day fit and my new current fave, especially the safari tour guide skirt with the ever so trendy raw hem. But I feel it also mad me get into the dad spirit the cargo green mini is a reconstructed khaki, and definitely a good change. In addition to this, I purchased this cuff midway through the day after my paddle boat workout (it was really tough, it would've been more tough if I kept the platforms on... which I didn't), and didn't realize a stone was missing and one broken; it adds character, I guess, just like my awkward posing and my hanger string peeking out of my top #mess.


Top, Skirt, Shoes, and Cuff from H&M || Marc By Marc Jacobs Purse || Sunglasses from Kohls

No comments :