Nochella

Saturday, April 23, 2016

A little black dress is going to stay relevant till the end of time. However, Coachella fashion, not so much. As much as I enjoy music and reviewing the looks from the past weekend I was not overjoyed. I also adore bell bottoms, cropped crochet tops and heavy rustic metal pieces but I was just not feeling it nor felt it was necessary to do a favorite looks post; with that being said I haven't seen any prominent outfits that stood out to me. How this ties in today's post? Weather. Spring is in full effect and the colors made me change my Instagram theme for the 3rd time this month, oops. I venerate the freedom I endure in this season and here to share my latest mini adventure featuring my new fave little black dress. This look is something different I usually wouldn't do which is wear a dress that is knee length and form fitting. Surprisingly enough I am also obsessed at how comfy and simple but put together vibe it gave me (perfect for Coachella too); all you need to complete it is eclectic and funky jewels and a pair of shades.

Shout out to my lovely friends for having the patience with the amount of photos I took and needed taken of me

No comments :